Monday, March 23, 2009

Ling Tseng has Pledged to Paying it Forward


Follow us on Twitter! @agentspayforwrd

Agents Paying Forward

I wanted to let you know that I have pledged to make a difference in the world, and you can too. I’ve recently joined Agents Paying Forward, a program developed to help many worthy charitable organizations

Starting now, every transaction I close will generate a donation to my designated charity. The more business I do, the more the charity receives - it's that simple.

By working with me, you can do your part to help change the world. You don’t even have to support my designated charity: you may want to support another charity – just let me know! I just want to encourage paying it forward in order to help so many needy and deserving groups.


I would be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding buying or selling real estate. Call me today and let’s make it a better tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Agents Paying Forward Blog
 

AgentsPayingForward.com | Contact us | P: (916) 709-6101 |